Chainsaws!!! Chainsaws!!!

it was pretty funny haha, looking foward to see more, and is like the der reise song at the end too :D

Cethic responds:

Why thanks and i hope to make more like these.
and nope, it was an instrumental to the song on Shi-No-Numa.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!

XD that was so funny coming from satan

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

i agree with darkcronix

but the part where jesus summons the zombies does that mean the world will end in a zombie apocalypse summoned by god and jesus or is it somethin else

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

i love this.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

great radio! currently trying to figure out how to get the sexual lobster LP medal..its tough..but id like it in future updates...playlists? or maybe make the songs into different genera so say if i wanted to listen to techno, i could just go to the techno section? anyways great game 10/10 5/5! :D

deathink responds:

I will make something like that in the future, i am just real busy with work right now, but I promises as soon as i get the graphic for this game I am currently working on I will make something like this.

The War Cry The War Cry

overall a great game, needs a little bit of work though 4.5

Veiw From the Highrise (WIPFX) Veiw From the Highrise (WIPFX)

i like it

its an awsome song i think it should have some vocals tho and nice job at #1 on the grunge song list

zac11114 responds:

haha thanks! well as i stated in the description vocals are going to be in the final version! we wrote em and we're recording vocals for the album this song is on. so be patient and you'll hear that soon!

==(Mindmangler)== ==(Mindmangler)==

WOW

this is even better than the other one! =D

The Bell The Bell